Self Employed Media Sales Executive
Location: Trentham Lakes, Stoke-on-Trent
Salary: Commission Based, uncapped
Job Type: Permanent (8.30am – 5.00pm, Mon-Fri)
Company: Staffordshire Media
Contact: Recruitment Department
Staffordshire Media is seeking a talented, Digital Sales Account Executive to join our current sales team. Staffordshire Living is the Midlands leading lifestyle magazine in print and online, featuring Fashion, Health & Beauty, Property & Interiors, Wining & Dining, People & Places and Leisure and reaching over 100,000 people in print and www.staffordshireliving.co.uk attracting 40,000 unique hits per month. If you are looking for a career in digital advertising sales this may be the opportunity for you.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for driving digital sales revenue for the company. This person will have the ability to work with our experienced sales team to sell www.staffordshireliving.co.uk and its portfolio of digital products and services to help companies dynamically increase their online presence.
- Identify client needs through a consultative sales approach.
- Outline and deliver effective sales presentations and recommendations to current and prospective clients.
- Prospect and develop a strong customer base for all digital sales solutions offered by www.staffordshireliving.co.uk
Join our growing company, established in 2002, working in one of the most dynamic market places in digital media. We are looking for high energy individuals with outstanding interpersonal skills to develop our digital revenues.
Working alongside our company we will support your growth and on-going sales training with leads, advanced sales tools and an attractive commission package designed to reward you for your initiative.
If you have the following qualifications we want to hear from you.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive environment
- Strong closing and communicating skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Self-starter attitude
- Prior selling experience preferred
If you have the drive to succeed and looking for an opportunity that will allow you to grow, then we can meet and exceed your expectations.
FULL TIME APPLICANTS ONLY ARE PREFERRED.
We work primarily with B2B clients. If you have experience in advertising, marketing, sales, public relations, communications, sports, entertainment, promotion, customer service, sales management, administration, retail recreation, sales training or finance we have an interest in you.
For you as a self-employed sales agent it means the opportunity to earn uncapped commission through a company who can help you make it. You will utilise our extensive database of information to determine where the right areas are and which type of customers you should focus on.
As a Self-Employed Media Sales Executive you can earn a GENUINE £28,000 ote, but remember this is uncapped.
Please contact Cheryl Osborne on 01782 644456 or email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staffordshire Media Internship
We are currently looking for an intern to join our team here at Staffordshire Media. Staffordshire Media has a range of titles which include Staffordshire Living, The Midlands in Business, Regenerate the Midlands, Stay in Staffordshire and Achieve the Midlands.
We would ideally be looking for an individual who is interested in lifestyle and tourism as well as regeneration and education topics.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent in either Journalism, English, Media or a relevant subject
- Confident in interview techniques and research projects
- Be willing to approach PR’s and professionals both face-to-face and over the phone
- Excellent English language and literature skills
- Must be able to adapt writing style to suit a specific target audience
- Be creative with their ideas and work upon their own initiative
- Excellent personal time management and an ability to multi-task
- Be willing to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met on time whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Competent working with social media including Facebook and Twitter
- Experience in a similar role or equivalent work experience
- Experience in website content writing and editing
- Experience in blogging
- Able to use online sources to search for feature content and contacts
The internship will be for one day a week working 9am-5pm unpaid for 3 months and will be beneficial and a stepping stone into starting your career in journalism.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Cheryl Osborne email: email@example.com
For more information Call: 01782 644456